Showing 1–12 of 35 results
There has never been such a wide choice of beds and bedframes – ensembles, padded bedheads, timber beds with stain or painted finishes, beds with storage drawers and power beds.
When choosing a new bed, factors such as size and style are essential. But one of the most overlooked aspects of selecting a bed is the impact it can have on your sleep. While the quality of your mattress is important, the construction of your bed base is also vital to encourage a good night’s sleep.
That’s why Wohlers offers such a wide range of beds, ensembles and mattresses. What’s more, our mattress range includes some of Australia’s best quality mattress brands such as Sealy, A.H Beard and Adriatic Slumber.
So with Wohlers, you have the choice of buying a new mattress, a new bed or both.
Made by us using quality construction methods
At Wohlers, we design and manufacture our own range of timber beds, in our own factory using sustainably sourced plantation timber. We also use traditional construction methods to ensure each bed base has ideally positioned timber slats and supports to provide optimal ventilation and comfortable sleep.
Without this attention to detail, your mattress could wear much faster than it should. In fact, if your current mattress is sagging in the middle, it probably means the mid-rail supports of your bed frame (if you have any) are inadequate.
An investment for you and your family
Having a well-constructed bed means more than a good night’s sleep. It also means your bed can withstand the rigours of kids and pets as they bound onto the bed when all you want is a few extra minutes of sleep.
If you are looking to buy a new bed for your children, we recommend investing in one of our King Single bed styles as it will be the only bed they’ll need until they are ready to leave home. It will also ensure they have a more restful sleep to help them grow and learn.
Custom-made to your requirements
Like all Wohlers furniture, you can choose from our signature range or we can custom-build your bed according to your specific requirements.
- Traditional, period-style beds
- Sustainably sourced modern oak or mahogany timber beds in your choice of stained or painted finishes
- Padded bedheads in velvet or linen – with fabrics in bold or neutral tones
- Timber-fabric combination bedheads
- Beds with built-in storage to hold things like additional pillows, linen, clothing or the kids’ toys
- Power beds for people who love to read or watch TV and movies in bed
- Ensemble beds if space is an issue as they don’t require a bedhead or foot
All of our beds are available in every size including King Single and Super King.
A good night’s sleep enhances overall health
According to SA Health, “Getting enough sleep each day is one of the most important things you can do for your health and wellbeing and to reduce your risk of ill-health.”
- Helping the body to physically repair and recover
- Supporting brain development, learning and memory
- Reducing the risk of chronic conditions such as cardiovascular disease, obesity and Type 2 diabetes
That’s why choosing the right bed and mattress is so important.
For people with particular health problems, power adjustable beds may assist with health issues that can inhibit a good night’s sleep. In particular, power adjustable beds may:
- Alleviate pressure on the sciatic nerve to reduce back pain
- Be used to elevate the head to reduce snoring, sleep apnoea and asthma
- Relieve the symptoms of acid reflux and heartburn
- Ease pain associated with chronic arthritis, stiff and aching joints
When it comes to choosing your new bed, we recommend you visit one of our showrooms in Adelaide, Tanunda, or Mount Barker so you can select a new mattress at the same time. Browse our large range of mattresses now.