- 10 Years Structural Warranty: Sofas, Recliner, Lounges – Frames
Steel structural frame elements are warranted against breakage for a period of ten (10) years
- 10 Years Structural Warranty: Sofas, Recliner, Lounges – Moulded Foam
Moulded cushions are warranted against collapsing for a period of ten (10) years. Loss of foam resiliency should not be confused with softening of foam or stretched cover, which are results from normal use. Owners of upholstered furniture should also expect foam and fibre fillings to compact over time.
- 5 Years Structural Warranty: On Wohlers Made Timber Ranges. Dining Chairs and Bar Stools 2 Year Structural Warranty
7 Day Exchange
Satisfaction Guarantee with our 7 Day exchange. If your new item if too big, too small, need to upgrade, choose a different colour or style then simply call us within 7 days and we will exchange it for the perfect match for you.
Terms & Conditions apply: Administration, Upgrade and Delivery Charges apply. Excludes all Mattresses. STRICTLY NO REFUNDS. Wohlers complies with the repair, returns or refund policy as outlined by South Australia Consumer and Business Services.
3 Year Structural Warranty on Outdoor Furniture
Wohlers 3 Year Structural Warranty on our entire range of Outdoor Furniture
3 Years Warranty: Frames
Timber and Steel structural frame elements are warranted against breakage for a period of three (3) years. Warranty is for normal use and excludes any commercial use.
Wohlers Professional Delivery & Removal Service
OLD Furniture Removal Service offered with the Delivery of NEW Furniture
- Removal Service is valid within Wohlers Metro Delivery Area
- Furniture Removal is only valid with Paid for Wohlers Delivery Services where Furniture is delivered by Wohlers Trucks and Delivery team.
- Removal must be on Like for Like: For example, Old Recliner for New Recliner
- Removal Occurs at time on New Furniture Delivery.
- Items to be removed must have easy access and must be in sanitary and clean Condition for Removal. Additional Fees may apply.
WHEN WILL FURNITURE BE REMOVED? Removal occurs at time on New Furniture Delivery. Hassle Free!
WHERE DOES THE OLD FURNITURE GO?
- All furniture Removed by Wohlers in good condition, is offered to Local Charities.
- All other furniture items are disposed of at Wohlers expense.
- DONATIONS Feel great about your furniture upgrade, knowing your old furniture is going to someone in need.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Wohlers arrange delivery requirements of all products. Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location. Exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout. Shipping times are estimated between 21 business days and 21 weeks depending on your location and stock availability. Alternatively, collection of your item can be arranged through a Wohlers store location.
Wohlers arrange delivery requirements of all products. Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location. Exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout. Shipping times are estimated between 5 and 7 business days, depending on your location and stock availability. Alternatively, collection of your item can be arranged through a Wohlers store location.
Wohlers ships goods Australia wide, however at this time we do NOT accept international orders through our website. Please contact us on 08 8563 3494 to enquire about a special order.
Please choose carefully. We do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a repair, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased or don’t perform as advertised. Please request Wohlers refund terms and conditions for further detail.
When purchasing from Wohlers, card details are transmitted through a secure server using Westpac’s payment gateway. Card data is not hosted by Wohlers after processing.
Wohlers complies with the repair, returns or refund policy as outlined by South Australia Consumer and Business Services.
CREDIT / DEBIT CARDS / CASH / AFTERPAY* / INTEREST FREE OPTION*
- CREDIT CARDS: We accept MasterCard, Visa, Amex & Diners Cards Storewide
- DEBIT CARDS: We accept EFTPOS and Debit Cards Storewide
- CASH: We accept Cash Payments Storewide
- INTEREST FREE OPTION: See in store for details *Conditions apply.
- AFTERPAY: Available on Homewares items only. In Store or Online.
- CHEQUES PLEASE NOTE: To align with the Australian Governments’ secure payment infrastructure, from 21st of November 2023 Wohlers will No Longer Accept Cheques as a payment option for our customers.
FURNITURE PURCHASES: Furniture can be purchase with Credit / Debit Cards, Cash or Interest Free Options*. A minimum 30% Deposit is required on Furniture Purchases.
HOMEWARES PURCHASES: We accept Credit / Debit Cards, Cash and Afterpay in Store and Online for Homewares items.
ONLINE PURCHASES: We accept Credit / Debit Cards, PayPal and Afterpay Online for Homewares and Gift Card* purchases.
When purchasing from Wohlers, card details are transmitted through a secure server using Westpac’s Secure payment gateway. Card data is not hosted by Wohlers after processing.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
- IN STORE: Available only on Homewares
- ONLINE: Available only on Homewares. Gift Cards limited to $100 Online.
Afterpay use at Wohlers strictly Excludes Furniture Items.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
ONLINE STORE General Terms and Conditions
Shipping / Delivery is strictly within Australia Only.
Shipping / Delivery may be restricted to Local or S.A for certain items at discretion of Management. Shipping / Delivery Excludes items Exceeding 5KG and/or items that do not safely fit into an Australia Post Extra-Large Parcel Box.
All Online Sales are final. No Refunds for ‘Change of Mind’. Items must be Paid for in Full prior to Shipping / Delivery. Wohlers complies with repair, returns or refund policy as outlined by South Australia Consumer and Business Services.
Accepted Payment Methods: PayPal, MasterCard, Visa and Afterpay.
Homewares are Sent Via Australia Post. Minimum purchase $75 on Homewares to qualify for Free Shipping / Delivery. Exclusions apply on Limited Editions / Discounted Stock
Tracking your Delivery: Please ensure you enter your Email address at checkout and we will Email your Tracking number to you within 2-3 days. You can track your items from Australia Post HERE
COMPETITIONS: In Store and Online
- IN STORE: In Store Competitions Winners will be chosen randomly from eligible entries and announced and/or contacted by Wohlers. The decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are to be collected from Wohlers Tanunda Store. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for Cash, Gift Cards or other goods. Wohlers Employees and Family are ineligible to Enter. Wohlers reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions or that is deemed inappropriate or fraudulent. Wohlers reserves the right to make changes to the competition or to cancel it at its discretion. By entering, participants consent to the collection and use of their personal information by Wohlers for the purpose of this competition. Personal data will be managed in accordance with applicable privacy laws. E&OE. By entering this competition, participants agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- ONLINE: Social Media Competitions Competitions are open to individuals who are legal residents of South Australia and are at least 18 years of age. Winners will be chosen randomly from eligible entries and announced on the Wohlers Facebook page. The decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are to be collected from Wohlers Tanunda Store. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for Cash, Gift Cards or other goods. Wohlers Employees and Family are ineligible to Enter. Wohlers reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions or that is deemed inappropriate or fraudulent. Wohlers reserves the right to make changes to the competition or to cancel it at its discretion. Facebook Competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or associated with Facebook. By entering, participants consent to the collection and use of their personal information by Wohlers for the purpose of this competition. Personal data will be managed in accordance with applicable privacy laws. E&OE. By entering this competition, participants agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions.
VIP REWARDS Terms and Conditions
VIP Rewards Booklets are issued with Furniture Purchase/s
ENJOY FREE Gifts, Discounts, Mystery Offers, Cafe Vouchers, Homewares Discounts, Furniture Offers & Much More!
*Minimum spend $1,000 on Furniture to receive the Bronze VIP Booklet. Terms and Conditions apply, please see links below or See in store for details
Effective Date of this policy: 01/02/2015
Wohlers treat the privacy and sensitive data of our customers very seriously. We are totally committed to protecting your privacy so as to provide a safe and secure shopping experience for you. In the following paragraphs, we will be describing how the information you provided will be managed and kept secure by us. We will also state what type of personal information we will be storing and what will not. If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Information Collected From You
Wohlers collects personal information from you that are necessary for us to complete a transaction with you or to provide you with the information or service you requested. This personal information collected may include: full name, email address, contact numbers, billing and shipping address. Among the information collected, may be personal information of others not our customers but are provided by individuals or our customers in the process of completing the transaction. This information may include: full name, email address, contact number, address, as well as other information about you that was provided during the process of completing the transaction.
At Wohlers, the collected personal information’s sole purpose is to conduct our business and complete the transaction with you. Another purpose of your personal information, provided by you when you submitted us an email query, is to help us in communicating with you. We will use the collected information such as your name and email address and other information you provide, to help facilitate in solving any issues you requested. An example is using your information to follow up a tracking or dispatch process.
We may also use your personal information recorded, such as your email address as part of our email communications and marketing campaign, which you can unsubscribe easily if you choose to. An example is our promotional emails offering the latest products and news of our special promotions. Each of our promotional emails will consist of a link to unsubscribe and once you do that (always in a visible and easy to locate place), you will not receive our newsletter again, unless you chose to subscribe it again. We may also use the personal information you provided for our marketing and website customisation. An example of the type of information used, will be the suggestion you provided to us that help in our marketing campaign or website improvement.
Personal Information Not Recorded
Your personal information’s privacy is treated with special care and as such sensitive payment information such as credit card details will never be stored in our system. The credit card information you key in during our secure checkout system will only be directed to our payment gateway You will notice that you are entering a secure and encrypted page when you use our checkout system with the bottom of the page displaying a “small padlock” logo, and the web page address starting with https://.
Security Measures To Protect Your Privacy
We employ the best practices to protect the personal information provided by you; best practices including security measures and procedure considering the physical location, the electronic location, and the limitation of access and modification to your personal information. We store your personal data in a secured physical location with limited access to users that need to access it only. We employ firewalls, VPNs, anti-virus software and email filters to protect your personal data electronically.
We limit the access levels of users within www.wohlers.com.au to the extent that the information provided by you is accessible only by the relevant person with the right to access. We also constantly review our procedures to consider in area of improvement to ensure your personal information kept with us is always secure.
Personal Information Disclosure
We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. Your information will be disclosed outside of Wohlers under the following conditions:
- You have given us your written consent to disclose this information to a third party
- It is required by Law or regulation requested by a government agency
- We suspect a customer may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices in which a government agency should be made aware of
- If your communications may potentially cause harm to others, the appropriate person will be notified.
Links to Other Sites
Changes and modification of Personal Information
If you wish to change your personal information with us, or if you no longer wish to use our service, you may request that your web site account be deactivated by emailing us at:
Cookies and Third Party Tracking
When you visit Wohlers, your PC will store a piece of information called “cookies” about our website into your hard drive. Cookies cannot be used to run programs and their sole purpose is to improve your shopping experience to a website you visited before, by making your website load faster and more efficiently without having to retrieve some information that recorded by the cookies. The information recorded in cookie is only accessible by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie.
If you chose not to accept cookies from Wohlers, you need to configure your browser to reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is sent. Most web browsers accept cookies by default.
Wohlers uses third party tracking services for market analysis and survey. This third party tracking service will use web beacons (a string of code placed in the web page) to track and collect non-personally identifiable information about visitors to our website.
Breach of Privacy